Weekly Mastermind Sessions
April 24, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 2:45 pm PDT
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating indefinitely
This Mastermind Group, specially designed to support you and the work you are doing to transform your communities and the world around you, provides an opportunity to grow as a coworking entrepreneur, in collaboration with your peers.
In this supportive and confidential space, you will experience up to 4 weekly, 75-minute group calls, with 8 of your fabulous peers, and facilitated by Iris and/or Laura.
Each call begins with a short check-in from each participant and then moves into the Mastermind portion, with an opportunity for participants to share their specific business problem and receive peer-based support, along with coaching from Iris and/or Laura. Participants are encouraged to continue the conversation throughout the next week in our private WWCO Might Networks community forum.
- Brief check-in from each woman (up to two minutes each) with the following prompts:
- Coworking Company/Space – first time on call
- Number of members – (first time on-call)
- How long in business – (first time on-call)
- A win or celebration that the participant’s team, community or the participant is currently experiencing in their coworking business
- A challenge the team or participant’s team is currently experiencing at work
- Group and individual coaching on the specific business problem/opportunity that each participant brings to the group
- We ensure hot seat time to each person on the call.
- 30 second check out from each woman
- End call